Invisible Lines started in September 2020. A call for artists was published to select the 12 young comics and illustration authors who would participate in the workshops.
The artworks produced during the workshops were showcased in exhibitions throughout Europe, in the following comic book and illustration festivals:
- 2nd - 5th September 2021: Tabook, Tábor, Czech Republic
- 2nd - 5th December 2021: BilBOlbul, Bologna, Italy
- 17th - 31st March 2022: Central Vapeur, Strasbourg, France
Invisible Lines also organized a cycle of public webinars aimed to artists and cultural operator, and a conference in Venice which hosted scholars and artists and their take on the invisible.
- 3rd September 2021: seminar focused on promotion of small publishers in international markets, organized by BAOBAB during its festival Tabook
- 4th October 2021: webinar focused on self-promotion for artists through digital media, organized by Central Vapeur and Held by François Werckmann and Rachel Hill
- 8th November 2021: webinar focused on copyright in EU and international markets, organized by Central Vapeur and held by Nicolas Grivel and Sam Arthur
- 21st March 2022: networking meeting on audience development, organized by Hamelin APS during the Bologna Childrens Book Fair
- 3rd - 4th June 2022: international conference, held at the Fondazione Giorgio Cini in Venice